Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.
We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnets and Motors
And I was putting different coils inside a rotating permanent magnet.  But I haven't got EMF nothing. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It was a magnetic coupling pump.

Can you describe and show the setup better?  Are you putting that coil inside a water pump stator? How are you? Rotating the field on the stator? Are you using three phase?
here is it.
Quote:Are you using three phase?
no.

there was a weak voltage on the windings inside the rotating strong permanent magnet. 
voltage at noise level.
What am I doing wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-12-2023, 02:22 PM)chief colbacict Wrote: here is it.
Quote:Are you using three phase?
no.

there was a weak voltage on the windings inside the rotating strong permanent magnet. 
voltage at noise level.
What am I doing wrong?

That magnet must be diametrically polarized in order to induct in the center.    
(12-12-2023, 03:05 PM)Jim Mac Wrote: That magnet must be diametrically polarized in order to induct in the center.

My cylinder magnet from pump has four pole. In magnet of impeller is accordingly too.
(12-13-2023, 02:41 AM)chief colbacict Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 03:05 PM)Jim Mac Wrote: That magnet must be diametrically polarized in order to induct in the center.

My cylinder magnet from pump has four pole. In magnet of impeller is accordingly too.

Need more info than number of poles.  4 poles could be diametric or axially polarized.  Is is polarized like figure A or B?  To induct like you show, it needs to be polarized like figure A.  Placing a coil inside Figure B will not produce unless the coil is positioned way to 1 side of the center, to get it away from the other half.  Even then, the induction will be very small because the other side of the field is squelching it. 

Quote:  Placing a coil inside Figure B will not produce unless the coil is positioned way to 1 side of the center, to get it away from the other half. 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   
Here I agree. Only my rotor has four N poles, and accordingly four S poles. It turns out that there are eight in total. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here is this device in bottom.

Why is a steel ring installed between the poles of electromagnets and the rotor ?
I tried remove it. Motor becomes work worse. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-13-2023, 11:28 AM)chief colbacict Wrote:
Quote:  Placing a coil inside Figure B will not produce unless the coil is positioned way to 1 side of the center, to get it away from the other half. 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   
Here I agree. Only my rotor has four N poles, and accordingly four S poles. It turns out that there are eight in total. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here is this device in bottom.

Why is a steel ring installed between the poles of electromagnets and the rotor ?
I tried remove it. Motor becomes work worse. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think the ring is to retard the magnetic fields.   Resulting in a smoother rotation, instead of jerky
(12-13-2023, 12:52 PM)Jim Mac Wrote: I think the ring is to retard the magnetic fields.   Resulting in a smoother rotation, instead of jerky

Why does in conventional motors not this ring then?

(12-14-2023, 02:20 AM)chief colbacict Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 12:52 PM)Jim Mac Wrote: I think the ring is to retard the magnetic fields.   Resulting in a smoother rotation, instead of jerky

Why does in conventional motors not this ring then?

I moved your posts to your new thread to keep other thread organized.

Conventional motor like you posted use Lap Coils.   When using Lap Coils, they share same center hole, so 2 coils magnetic fields merge to 1.  no need for metal ring.

In motor with 4 separate coils NOT overlapping, creates magnetic fields separated.  Metal ring helps 2 separate fields become 1 field.