Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.
We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Virtual Reciprocation Build
As a user of another forum suggested (Cadman), it might be worthy to try several pie coils that activate in a linear fashion to create a virtual reciprocating magnetic field, in which we will use to induct generator coils without physical movement. 

I already have a 22 pole Clemente Figuera style commutator to use, so I am building the coils now to test the idea.  The coil winding is already underway.

Here is a video of the basic design and idea.  I will be posting updates..

it will definitely generate something. will be interesting to see .  keep up the good work
(05-18-2023, 10:28 AM)Chromer Wrote: it will definitely generate something. will be interesting to see .  keep up the good work

Thanks Chromer.  So I got the demo up, and it does produce something, but very little..  LOL
Looks like the idea is working, but definitely not a power-house producer..

On a side-note-  shorting the output does not appear to raise input current.  But obviously I ain't making any claims here.  Just evaluating..

I am going to have to test like Buforns drawing. The induced on the inside, and 2 groups of reciprocating coils on either side.  

I just can't use this commutator for it tho.  Too many contacts..  I will probably rig up a mosfet setup to test again

Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding the invention process.
 Why do some people try to invent something new instead of replicating a successful invention? I came across Clemente Figuera's patented invention, which has been proven to work as described. If you're interested, you can find more information about it at https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/history/.

Although the information I have may not be entirely accurate, it is very close to the truth. 

Best regards,

Lasco

Attached Files
.pdf   patent-clemente-figuera-44267.pdf (Size: 339.13 KB / Downloads: 22)
(05-21-2023, 03:56 AM)Lasco Wrote: Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding the invention process.
 Why do some people try to invent something new instead of replicating a successful invention? I came across Clemente Figuera's patented invention, which has been proven to work as described. If you're interested, you can find more information about it at https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/history/.

Although the information I have may not be entirely accurate, it is very close to the truth. 

Best regards,

Lasco

Hi Lasco,

Many have tried duplication, including me.  I made 2 commutators like described, several resistor rigs as described, and attempted duplication.  Like all others who have tried, I could not get the desired effects..

The common assumption among builders is that some part is missing, altered, incomplete, or not understood in the original material.  So we wander looking..  We gather data..  We try similar things.  We record results.  And basically stumble around in the darkness.  lol
It's possible that the issue lies in the wording of the patent. However, I am able to identify what isn't functioning despite numerous attempts. While it's possible to document my findings over the course of four years, it would be futile. Rather, what works is a well-constructed commutator equipped with resistors to regulate current into both the S and N coils, utilizing an exceptional core with a permeability of 10,000 or greater and a magnetic flux of no less than 0.8 Tesla on low and 1.8 T on high. This produces a 1 Tesla magnetic field oscillating between the S and N coils, with a pick-up coil induced by both the N and S coils without any core. When under load, this setup will display a pleasing sinusoidal voltage/current on the scope.
(05-22-2023, 01:43 AM)Lasco Wrote: It's possible that the issue lies in the wording of the patent. However, I am able to identify what isn't functioning despite numerous attempts. While it's possible to document my findings over the course of four years, it would be futile. Rather, what works is a well-constructed commutator equipped with resistors to regulate current into both the S and N coils, utilizing an exceptional core with a permeability of 10,000 or greater and a magnetic flux of no less than 0.8 Tesla on low and 1.8 T on high. This produces a 1 Tesla magnetic field oscillating between the S and N coils, with a pick-up coil induced by both the N and S coils without any core. When under load, this setup will display a pleasing sinusoidal voltage/current on the scope.

OK Guys: Here is help that you all need

Again I can't stress enough that commutator is a two-way commutator, with 16 segments interlinked as per Patent and Rectifier as used in Dynamo - this must work simultaneously due to peak from the secondary being used as the peak for  DC in primary

Additionally, I have observed the presence of Rio Bar in Coils. Please consider this information as significant.

When it comes to generating a strong magnetic field, the most crucial factor is the relative permeability, max. , μ/μ0. In the past, pure iron was the top choice, but nowadays it is extremely difficult to obtain. As an alternative, I have utilized 0.3 mm sheets of Supermalloy cut to the core size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)