Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.

We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Other Overunity Forums:

Overunity Machines   ||   Overunity Research

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circuit Controller
ISO of help making the following Circuit Controller 'C' as described:
The general scheme of the system for use with which my improved circuit-controller is more especially designed will be understood by a brief reference to Fig 1. In said figure, A A represent the terminals of a source of current. A' is a self-induction or choking coil included in one branch of the circuit and permanently connected to one side of a condenser A''. The opposite terminal of this condenser is connected to the other terminal of the source through the primary B of a transformer, the secondary B' of which supplies the working circuit containing any suitable translating devices, as B''.

The circuit-controller C, which is represented conventionally, operates to make and break a bridge from one terminal of the source to a point between the choking-coil A' and the condenser A'', from which it will result that when the circuit is completed through the controller the choking-coil A' is short-circuited and stores energy which is discharged into the condenser when the controller-circuit is broken, to be in turn discharged from the condenser through the primary B when these two are short-circuited by the subsequent completion of the controller-circuit.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The image didn't show. Can you try to upload it again?
Yes a schematic diagram would be very helpful
Sounds very similar to what I'm doing
(01-23-2024, 04:52 AM)Shylo Wrote: Yes a schematic diagram would be very helpful
Sounds very similar to what I'm doing

This is all I have.  I am asking for help making the 'C' Controller as described in the patent.  (Please let me know if you cannot see the image.  I can see it)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-22-2024, 05:41 PM)Jim Mac Wrote: The image didn't show. Can you try to upload it again?

Please let me know if you cannot see the image.  I can see it in the post.  This is all I have
No, I think you were posting it from your gmail account which is password protected to everyone else except you.

Please download the photo from your email to your computer or phone. Then use the upload feature when posting your message
I viewed your code, the image you are posting is a URL to 

"https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=aeee815a84&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-1231180109324330286&th=18d32b319eb3c53ahhfghd&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9Nbl9zYMCtVPPzZ-KVaDwIjbCYpUC6dScwzb7sclC9glcm5x15lrIZOugPDCQNPxlfA613Dp_JxlNVANi-KxKchGZewavetGhisp=emb&redhhgalattid=ii_lrpc45s80"

(I have changed many letters not to disclose any info)..

But basically, you are trying to link to an image in your G-mail.  So do this:

Open your email.  Right click the image and save it to your desktop (or any other place on your hard drive)..  Name it something you will know.

Then on this forum, click the image upload, then select the pic you saved.  It will add it to the post correctly.
I think i see where your issue is with the images.  Don't use the "insert an image" link in the top bar.  When you post, look under at the bottom of the page and find this..

Use that to upload the image.  Once uploaded, a button appears "Insert into post"