Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.
We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator
This one is itching on me, and I can't help but to build it while I contemplate the figuera further.

I reviewed some of my old videos that shows the induction. In this photo, the rotor is passing the coil from top to bottom, in line with the direction of rotation.

Take notice at the frequency.  One magnet approaches, then departs, causing a full sine wave. Wave. And two magnets pass per rotation. So we get two sine waves per rotation.

Now take notice at this next photo..

Since the coil is past the 45° mark, closer to 90, we are inducting perpendicular to the direction of rotation of the shaft. Now the coil no longer sees approach and decay, but instead sees a longitudinal magnetic field sweeping across the coil. This type of induction causes one-way current per pass.  We have two rows of same polarity magnets. One goes down, then the same polarity goes back up like a reciprocator.  This causes one full sine wave per rotation.  

And we can see with the scope shots, the frequency is half of what it is when we are approaching and decaying.

Here is a video where I clip these from.

This type of rotor can produce two different types of moving magnetic fields, that we can tap depending on the orientation of the coil.  

And it appears to me that if we tap the induction perpendicular to the rotation of the shaft, there should be no drag that influences the rotor shaft.

This one is too tempting not to build. So let the fun begin tonight of designing and improved rotor

Messages In This Thread
Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Jim Mac - 09-12-2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Shylo - 09-15-2023, 02:46 AM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Escumo - 09-15-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Jim Mac - 09-19-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Dr.Wlazlak - 09-19-2023, 07:48 PM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Shylo - 09-20-2023, 03:43 AM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Dr.Wlazlak - 09-20-2023, 04:06 AM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Dr.Wlazlak - 09-20-2023, 04:28 PM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Dr.Wlazlak - 09-20-2023, 05:32 PM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Dr.Wlazlak - 09-20-2023, 08:26 PM
RE: Mooker's No Lenz Magnet Generator - by Dr.Wlazlak - 09-21-2023, 02:52 AM